Newb - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2014
Hello fellas,

I'm new to the forum and Gbody platform. I'm in Virginia but my car is in South Carolina. I'm glad to be apart of this site and hope to gain and give back the knowledge I pick up to anyone who needs help in making their project or whatever it maybe, better. I'm in the process of scoring an 86 Cutlass Salon T top. It's a beauty and cant wait to start building her up. I'm getting just the frame including the headers and turbo dual exhaust so it's a start. Once I get an engine and transmission, then i'll really need you all help to pep her up. Thanks again.

Update photos attached.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    895.9 KB · Views: 401
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    627.9 KB · Views: 392
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 390
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 392
Welcome from a fellow Virginian. Where bouts in the state are you?

Thanks Fellas i really appreciate the warm welcome. I would definitely post a couple pics when i get off today from work. @ Topless86Cut and mebe007, you're not the far from me i'm in Alexandria. Once i drop a motor and transmission in her and drive her back up here, we can probably meet up one of these days if i find those parts before this year is out.

Welcome fellow Virginian, southern VA here. (10 mins from Viginia Motorsports Park.) :mrgreen:

Welcome fellow Hokie...lol. Im in SS VA, near the NC border. Picked a good site to join. Lots of good information and advice here...good luck with the swap!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor