Newbie here with 1983 Grand Prix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Represent316

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
You guys probably wont like my Style, But its better then 22" wheel's, sitting 125.3473598345623 feet in the air.

Let me start off by saying im an Avid G-Body lover, And Lowriding is my LIFESTYLE.

I seen the grand prix sitting in a feild with a forsale sign on it. Tried and tried my hardest to come up with thier $1900 asking price. Couldnt do it.
So a friend of mine got his income tax return, And knowing i know a bit about car's, he asked me to find him something decent.

I showed him the car, And it was on from there. He bought it, $1900 with 81k miles on the clock, And title. He drove it around a bit, Then bought a newer Grand prix for a second car. Next thing you know, His mom offers him a deal, where he pays her FINAL payment on her 98 blazer, And he keeps it.

So, The Grand prix was just sitting, AGAIN. Well he had two pitbulls at the time, And they LOVED to sleep under the car. One day i get a call, Its him. MAD.

apperantly the dog had chewed the speedo cable, And from there he lost his passion in it. I was outta town when he called and offered it to me for $1500, with the wheel's. I had to turn it down, Telling him let cash speak.

I get back to town, Go to visit, And what do you know? there sat the beauty. Having just got paid, I pulled out my wallet, Showed him 12 big one's, And off i drove.

The car is an 83, grand prix Brougham. 85k, v8, Power everything from the seats, to the trunk, to the Sunroof, even locks and window's!

IMG_1466.jpg

And now the modding begin's..

Represent316

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
No mod's? Teehee..

Alpine CDA-9885 W/ 30 gig ipod
2x 12" Kicker l7d4's
1x Hifonics Bxi1606D
10" roof mount LCD
Planet audio 12v DVD
All inside speakers are Pioneer [For now]
Optima under the hood.
And a 2way LCD to protect it all.

Callieandme054.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

AmpRack.jpg

8)

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
Represent316 said:
No mod's? Teehee..

Alpine CDA-9885 W/ 30 gig ipod
2x 12" Kicker l7d4's
1x Hifonics Bxi1606D
10" roof mount LCD
Planet audio 12v DVD
All inside speakers are Pioneer [For now]
Optima under the hood.
And a 2way LCD to protect it all.

I like it. I like the LCD mounted on the ceiling... it actually matches the car well.

Looks to be in really decent condition, either way. Nice! Is she a V8 or a V6?

AJ

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
looks like a really nice car you have there. I bet those kickers in the trunk are nice

Represent316

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
Its a V8 car. the kickers are indeed nice, i just wish i had gone a diff route with the sub amp.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
i also have taken a liking to the GPs lately, nice ride, solid start.

must be nice not having to cut your grass. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor