Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

86CLCruiser

Apprentice
May 4, 2008
Whats up guys, new to this board, just getting back into the Domestic scene ad i love the mid 80's Monte's. My aunt gave me this 86 Monte Carlo CL. Pretty clean inside and out, 4.3L V6, nothing special. Been toying with it for about 2 years getting it running and road ready. Getting tags 5/5 cant wait to get this project rolling. Here are some pics from when i brought the car up from VA.
2543696_1_full.jpg

2543696_2_full.jpg

2543696_3_full.jpg

I dont wanna do much to it, maybe throw on some 18's, possibly a smallblock swap depending on how this one holds up. Sounds are a must since thats what i do at my second job... gotta have the rolling business card. Anyway, here is the pic of it cleaned and waxed this morning, just waiting on DMV to open in the morning
425224_403_full.jpg

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Welcome! Very nice car. Wish I had an aunt like that. Very clean and classy looking.Keep us up to date with any mods you do to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor