Not mine, but WOW!

Trader history (0)

see2xu

Apprentice
Nov 30, 2008
Greensboro NC

A pal sold an indentical one, with around 12,000 miles on it, at Run to the Sun a couple of years ago in the low $20s USD. $50,000 Canadian pesos translates to $36,200 at this moment, probably a bit long, even for such a rare piece.

Brought my '80 442 W30 from Medicine Hat, a bit east of Calgary - no real hassles other than NC's insistence on having an official inspection to confirm the VIN before they'll issue a title, and even then I have had to post a bond. Canadian provinces combine title and registration into one document as, I think, does Vermont.

Reactions: 1 users
Vermont does not title vehicles over 15 years old.
They put enough salt/brine mix down in the winter to make sure your vehicle won't last that long............:mad:
😂 - well, Alberta is considered relatively benign by Canadian standards - too cold in winter for the salt to do much good - but I wouldn't worry about the tin worm on that one!

Yeah, I think that's a bit of a stretch. Honestly, if you've got a vehicle in THAT good of condition and expect to get THAT price, I'd expect a bit more than 4 pictures.

The price is way off. If is it truly that low of mileage, you might be looking at low-mid $30s CAD. Very clean specimens of SS, 442, Hursts etc. are typical mid to high $20k. Unless someone is really, really, really looking for a super low mileage version.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor