now doesnt this look fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
normal_P7220421.JPG

that would be cool if it could do it on just the motor hehe just messing with ya how many pumps and batteries

dang that thing must glow in the dark with that much juice my buddys' car has one pump a 4 batts on his

the guy on the switch has a caprice with 96 volts running 3 pumps that thing is crazy . he is the #1 in the state i am having him build my car when im ready . im doing mine right full wrap a arms upper and lower and rear upper and lower control arms reinforced and extended . i plan on putting a built up motor with a 3500 stall in the transmission and a posi rearend so i can gas hop . i want to rip my back bumper off my car . i plan spending around 20k when i get this settlement . check out pitbull hydraulics . my buddy said they are one of the best 4 pump setups. http://www.pitbullhydraulics.com/

I just want to rip my bumper off on motor alone but it nevr hurts to have a little help try a hundred shot of gas on your final try just inform your body man first hehe

horsepower and hydralics dont like each other to much

come on man be brave it's only a car

i like hydralics some cars look tight as hell with them but power and hydralics dont mix to well wuts the point in having that power cause the lil rims your gonna throw on it aint gonna be able to put it tp the groundif your lookin for a hoper or something to throw 13s on keep it stock maybe some paint stuff like that instead of wasting your money on power

power is not a waste of money it's all in what you're looking for for the final picture hydros and hp mix some what as long as you stay in the confines of the set up but hey 300 hp and thirteens instant frier 400hp 13s rod out the block hoppers are cool I think but keep them off I-75 you'll pee at every off ramp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor