One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I thought it was a joke at first. Maybe it is? But is this for real? I guess I should go through my garbage and start selling empty boxes. WTF, Don. I knew he was sort of a money-hungry guy, but this stoops to a new level. I do have to admit, he used to sell the best 83-84 H/O decal set just this side of GM's factory ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I thought it was a joke at first. Maybe it is? But is this for real? I guess I should go through my garbage and start selling empty boxes. WTF, Don. I knew he was sort of a money-hungry guy, but this stoops to a new level. I do have to admit, he used to sell the best 83-84 H/O decal set just this side of GM's factory ones.

$30 for an empty box? for the "true collector"?:wtf: :blam: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I foresee some scammer buying the boxes, throwing fake stickers/parts in them, and selling them as "never opened" for NOS prices

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor