One more nice day here to take the car out, or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
So I figured its in the 50s today, no snow or water on the ground, nice day out, so I'd take my car out for one last time (just got it dialed in perfect last time i had it out too) I was cruising up to my work and some dumb young girl in a neon packed full of other stupid young girls runs a stop sign right in front of me, i locked up the brakes and the back end came around on me....just made it though. it was a very close call... too close for me. the girls smiling at me like shes sayin "oops theres a stop sign there?" so i gave her back that your a dumb sh** look and got on my way. what im getting at it really seems like there are A LOT more stupid drivers on the roads lately. Its really starting to bug the piss out of me! :evil:

That's for sure! I just broke a hardened Hurst shift rod after a dummy blew a stop sign while putting on lipstick. I would have chased her down except I couldn't shift. It's like there are no driving skills anymore. They just floor it and go and God will wipe their asses for them. I allmost hate driving now- too many rubberheads out there. Blink and you're hit.

I agree completly. Was on the way home like 2 days ago, was about 530pm and getting pretty dark. I come up over this hill and dont see a thing ahead of me for away's(Just a car going around the corner i was about to come up to) and im just cruizing. about 60 in a 55. Out of ****ing nowhere some idiot in a black car is sitting in the middle of the road, no lights on nothing. I coudlnt see him, it was like he just appeard out of nowhere. I hit brake's, locked them up but didnt rearend the guy luckly. I should have tho, insurance for the win! Or FTL i guess 🙁 Prolly would have totalled the car out. Anywho. Dunno why his hazards weren't on but he needed a punch to a face. He then starts his car up after im sitting there behind him and continues to drive w/o his lights on.

That was a drunk. Ask any cop and they'll tell you the biggest giveaway is no lights on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor