Outer door handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
What flush door handles has anyone used to replace the UGLY AS SIN factory door handles with? I want to do flush mounts that are printable. First one comes to mind is 88-98fullsize GM trucks. My last project I used 90s Malibu they were a pain. I don't want to use poppers so that's out of consideration.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Not sure about flush mounts, but have you considered modifying the stockers? Liquid8 shaved his down to look more sleek, and they look sweet!

I'm in the process of modifying mine, painted them to match exterior trim, and will be adding custom inserts...literally just finished painting them a couple hours ago and they are curing now.
20170304_132531.jpg
20170304_135043.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Not sure about flush mounts, but have you considered modifying the stockers? Liquid8 shaved his down to look more sleek, and they look sweet!

I'm in the process of modifying mine, painted them to match exterior trim, and will be adding custom inserts...literally just finished painting them a couple hours ago and they are curing now. View attachment 61823 View attachment 61824
I really hate the original handles,they're going. Yours look good though.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
I don't know of any in particular, but when I see round handles on a square body they just don't to seem to fit. I think the square truck handles would be a better fit on our square body style.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I don't know of any in particular, but when I see round handles on a square body they just don't to seem to fit. I think the square truck handles would be a better fit on our square body style.
Glad you also think so. I already have two new truck handles leftover from a 99 2-dr.Tahoe I customized a few years ago.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I shaved down my original door handles and painted them body color. Granted they're not flush, but look cooler than the original I-beam look.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor