MALIBU Part needd

Trader history (0)

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
Note that L pillar design piece is totally between LeMans (Incl GA and Grand LeMans) and Malibu. along with C pillars. Just wanted to share the info. If you have facebook this is the Guy i deal with. Boxes of parts... https://www.facebook.com/john.mccallum.3382118
Hey thanks. I do not have Facebook. Bummer.
The b pillar is different than the coupe. As well as the c pillar. From lemans. Correct

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Hey thanks. I do not have Facebook. Bummer.
The b pillar is different than the coupe. As well as the c pillar. From lemans. Correct
I don't think he uses this forum here, but i could try to ask for his eMail and share it too you via PM.

Dezimade

Greasemonkey
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
I don't think he uses this forum here, but i could try to ask for his eMail and share it too you via PM.
That would be great!!! Thanks Dez. It’s my birthday today. What a gift 🎁

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
That would be great!!! Thanks Dez. It’s my birthday today. What a gift 🎁
Happy b-day brother! I see you are from Boston, that's awesome i have two great friends from up there. Trying to visit them later this YR!.
reply sent to him. waiting!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor