parts sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlassinpieces

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN For now.......
I'm needing some parts for my cutlass (mostly performance/race oriented) and it looks like I'm going to have to place orders with Summit, Jegs and a couple others since none of them has everything I need. I was just wondering If anybody knew of any other parts sources?

N.O.S SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 9, 2006
Bloomingburg NY
I always have good luck with jegs and summit.Prices are usually within a dollar of each other.Jegs seems to ship the stuff a day quicker to me.

cutlassinpieces

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2006
For some reason the stuff I need theres $100 diference in prices (Summits $100 lower on one item and jegs $100 lower on another) and then theres a couple things they don't have at all.
What I'm looking for is a crossmember (dual cutout to clear my headers), A/C delete plate, painless wiring kit, Hurst or B&M shifter, theres more I just can't think of it right now. I have always had good luck with Summit but it looks like I'm going to have to buy pieces from a handful of different companies and I'm trying to avoid spending all my money on shipping.

robdman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2006
hey leave me your email i have a few links for ya i have a great line on the crossmember and the ac delete plate wether you want to get rid of the whole thing or have heat /defrost i plan on running a 4l80e in my car so i have done a bunch of reserch and found a company that makes a great crossmember for just about any trans with the dual cut outs also have some good info including manual brake set up manual stearing setup front and rear suspendtion frame strenthing /notching for 10.5 tire [/url]

cutlassinpieces

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2006
[email protected]

I have the Manual steering box already, Jeg's has the crossmember for $130 and I've found the A/C delete for $50 (no blower motor) And the wiring harness is $230 through Summit. It seems like the prices are about as good as they get but shipping will nickel and dime me. I'm running a 383 stroker and th-350 combo. I'm calling my car the "Mutt" since its an Olds body with Chevy power, Pontiac wheels and I'm sure it will pick up a few regal parts along the way. Its a true GM "corporate" car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor