Picts of my GN

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy84

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
very nice, and very cleannn. that rear sway bar is a beast! its like double thick. you must hate winter in michigan tho huh. im in toronto so its only like 4 hrs away, and it sucks having to put the cars away. but at least you get to save gas money, and all that and dump more mods on them. this winters been very mild though, what did it snow like twice so far? supposed to get dumped on tonite though.

Renthorin

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Michigan
Winter is a drag when I have to park the car :-(

But, it doesn't have a spot of rust on it so that is the trade off.

Yeah, that sway bar is wild. A guy in my car club was selling it for 100 bucks so I jumped on it. Had to get tubluar lower CA's but they were 90 bucks so all and all........ not a lot of money.

I have since added a Moser Engineering rear end girdle and it all looks very mean and badass down there now, even though I am not nearly as quick as most of my fellow TR's.

Renthorin

Greasemonkey
Jan 5, 2006
Michigan
Thanks guys :)

I wish it would stop raining so I could take her out!. First it was too dry and the dirt road was a dust storm...now it is a mud pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor