Pontiac motors for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer81x

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2009
NW Iowa
I have the following running pontiac motors for sale:
ALL MOTORS ARE STILL IN THE CARS SO YOU CAN HEAR THEM RUN.
1) 1974 455 4bbl, All complete exc the alternator, has all pulleys, brackets, powersteering pump, etc. Motor has 100K miles runs good, but needs tuneup, and carb rebuild, as it has sat for several years. $900 with working turbo 400, or $800 without turbo 400.

2) 1975 400 4bbl, 100% complete. 103K miles, Runs ok (has sat for several years), but with a tune up and carb rebuild would run good, have most of the service records on engine, was always matained. $600 with working turbo 400, or $500 without trans

3)1977 301, all complete runs ok (has sat for a long time) $100

4)1978 400 4bbl, 100% complete. Runs good $400

Located in NW iowa

You may want to put these engines up for sale in the performance years forum. It is a forum for pontiac owners who would buy those engines a lot quicker than the guys on this site.

grandamman said:
I may be intrested in the 78.....................keep an eye out for 78 and 79 four speed coded 400's for me too.

Kent,
Let me know if u want 2 come over, and i'll throw a battery in it and get it out so you can hear it and drive it. hopefully if it dosen't rain this weekend i'll be in the field starting monday and will be busy for several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor