POS grinder....rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
SO I work in a metal fab company.....for about 15 years.
I know you usually get what you pay for with tools. You use them everyday, you get the best you can afford.
So I was in Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago, and am just walking through the tools, and saw a Black and Decker grinder. $29.95.....low price for a 4-4.5" grinder. I have been wanting to buy a good quality one for the garage for a long time but can't spend the money on what I want. Anyway, I say "I won't use it but every once in a blue moon", nothing heavy duty, no problem. For this price, I'll try it.

As some of you may have read, I cut my coils the last 2 days. THE FRAKKIN GRINDER THREW SPARKS INTERNALLY, SEIZED UP AND CAUGHT FIRE! i ONLY USED IT TO CUT THE 2 COIL SPRINGS, maybe 5 minutes of grinding.

Never, ever, ever, ever again..............avoid what I did if at all possible............don't waste $30 bux on the junk.....

thats why there harbor freight
image_3299.jpg

4-1/2" Angle Grinder Item # 95578 Only:$17.99 and if it breaks buy another one, its cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor