procomp gilmer drive kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
hey anyone running procomp gilmer belt drive kit. i need to know if the crank pulley has the groove for powersteering.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i forget who but someone said that the pulleys do look awesome, but there not very good. they do look DAMN SWEET tho... 8)

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
yeah it looks bad *ss, i used a set on my sn95 and never had no probs with them. im either gonna go with a gilmer set or try to get the serpentine set of a late model f body

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
I had a set on my monte, and they do look great. yes it should have a spacer that comes with it...you can buy mine for 60 bucks plus shipping come with a 2 new belts.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
bjohn07 said:
the crank pulley has the groove for power steering?

Correction, the pulley does have the V-belt groove you'll most likely need the spacer to align the grooves

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
monte olrac said:
I had a set on my monte, and they do look great. yes it should have a spacer that comes with it...you can buy mine for 60 bucks plus shipping come with a 2 new belts.
thanks for the offer but i decided im gonna keep it v belt and just use some spectra chrome pulleys and chrome alt and ps bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor