Puttin in a Buick 350 in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggwaukegan

Apprentice
Aug 15, 2008
Hey guys....quick question. I blew my th200c so Im puttin in the a trans out of 81 Regal. turbo 350 of coarse. Looks like a straight bolt in. all the plugs look same. anyone running a buick 350 in their olds? thanks in advance

I don't know about on here but on www.buickv8.com has a v8 Buick powered Regals where there are a couple of people running Buick 350s in their Gbodys.

Buick, Olds, Pontiac and I believe Cadillac all use the same transmission mount pattern. They are 100% interchangeable. :banana: They're commonly referred to as BOP trannies

if you had a 3.8 buick V6 it's a straight forward drop in. same mounts and everything.

i'm looking to get a buick 350 for my car if it's cheaper than building up my 3.8. so far i have a price of 250 for one out of a 73 but it's sat for 10 years. i have two more to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor