Master Mechanic
Sep 22, 2021
Boston Ma.
Will this fit a 2006 Cherokee Laredo. As it’s from my Malibu! 79 small block

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Even if it does fit, you'll want to be sure it's going to rotate in the correct direction that matches the (usually water pump rotation). I have no idea what that might be on the Jeep but that Malibu fan you pictured would spin counter clockwise as viewed from the drivers seat, so find out what the jeep does before you bother going any further IMHO.

Reactions: Dezimade
Will this fit a 2006 Cherokee Laredo. As it’s from my Malibu! 79 small block
Thanks it’s up on eBay and an interested buyer asked. So ?………. Thanks. Dez

Even if it does fit, you'll want to be sure it's going to rotate in the correct direction that matches the (usually water pump rotation). I have no idea what that might be on the Jeep but that Malibu fan you pictured would spin counter clockwise as viewed from the drivers seat, so find out what the jeep does before you bother going any further IMHO.
Hey thanks. I will pass this info on to a potential buyer . As it’s up on eBay. Thanks.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor