Rib-bit

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
So where have all the McRib haters gone? Not sure if it applies to the lower 48 or not but Mickey Dee's has brought back the McRib sandwich after around a ten year absence. They have been periodically advertising the fact on Cable and I know most of us have better things to do than be bored by TVBS but the weather channel does require me to turn the boob tube on so there it is.
Thought for sure that someone, apart from me that is, would have spotted the addie and thought ill enough of it to wax sardonic.

Nick

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Its been advertised here from time to time. The last time I was in a McDonald's was when we had a different "president". I don't eat that food, trust the Chinese food truck over the McRib.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
No hatin' here. Just wish they'd bring them back...no, wait. Maybe it's good it's only a few weeks per year. I'd probably eat way too many of them and die before they came out the next year. It's what you call a food (barely qualifies, maybe) FOMO.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor