rideheight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2006
i have just lowerd my cutlass .with 2inch drop spindles in the front and 2 inch drop springs in rear. front is 25inchs from the ground to the lip of the fender abd the rear is 26 inchs from the ground to the lip of the quarter panel .is it about normal for a two inch drop all around. i have 15 inch wheelson the car now looking at putting 16inch zq8 wheels or 17inch zl-1 slp wheels.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
sweet! have any pics? what brand of springs did you buy for the rear? where did you get them? just wondering because i am looking to do the same thing with my 83.

Aug 20, 2006
yes i do ,i have pics of my car in the picsand rndering section under .my 79olds. the front i have belltech 2inch drop spindles and the rear i have 2 inch drop springs in the rera from online performance.for now i may change the rear springs to belltech .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor