RPO list location

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Caballero350

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 29, 2007
I have looked in the glovebox,on the kickpanels and numerous other places and cannot find the RPO list anywhere.Can anyone steer me in the right location please.Thanks

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I've seen them glued to the underside of the trunk lid, as well as under the back seat on other g-bodies. Unfortunately, that doesn't help you at all!

87MonteSS

Master Mechanic
Jan 3, 2006
Winnipeg, Canada
They used to be behind the seat on the trucks/truck style vehicles. In your case on the drivers side, right in the corner wrap behind the seat about halfway down. Look for glue residue or an outline if it isn't there, someone likely peeled it out for some reason.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
You can also try GM. If you have the VIN, GM will send you a complete list of the original options and specs for your car for free. I don't remember the exact name of the organization within GM, but it may be called GM Historic Services or something like that. You could try Chevy as well as I think it is something inside each division. I dunno, I just remembered reading about it a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor