Seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
I have a set of bucket seats out of a Monte SS that are going in my 83 cutlass. When they are on the mounting pads and you close the door the seat rubs the door panel. But when I move the back seats to where only one back bolt is bolted down it seems to have the right amount of room between the door and the seat. So my question is are the mont seats not as wide as cutlass seats or has anybody else had this problem? Any help would be appericated

What year Monte SS are the seats from? Are the seat "mounting pads" from a G body, or from another type of vehicle? Just trying to clarify whether the Monte SS seats are from a mid '80s Monte or possibly from a newer Monte.

They are from an 85 SS. I took the brackets off my cutlass seats because somebody cut the monet ones so they wouldnt slide then were welded so them too. :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor