SNEAK & STEAL

L05edSS

Greasemonkey
Nov 29, 2022
i been silent for a bit cuz things been stalled out with gettin my ss in the shop due to lower control arm (front) bushings FRONT AND REAR (positions) come to find out otherwise ida had this in the shop early mid may. had known this gonna be such a PITA issue trying to go as much as could ACDELCO with a bare allstar LCA to go with delco UCA (front) ida just gone & bought BRAND X upper & lower n' hope for best... https://www.partsgeek.com/ss/?ssq=Replacement+Control+Arm&make=chevrolet&year=1986&model=Monte+Carlo

the headline is truthful cuz i do 0 soc media but click bait cuz only thin i snuck n stole were public posts of my car on the operating lift.. rear suspension done. angymeck control arms (stock replacements), aldan coilovers, BMR shock tower brace and BMR upper rear housing poly bushings. the last pic is what i have for all 4 wheels

Attachments

• sslift.jpg
    sslift.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor