some parts a scored this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigadam79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2005
Pensacola
I was in Tally hangin with my causin for the weekend. Saterday night we went up to the body shop he used to work at and i met a freind of his who owns/works there. We got to talkin about a 78 Malibu he used to drag race, and that he made some custom aluminum panels for the engine bay. He said he still had them and asked if I wanted to see them. so we go back and check em out. then says," if you want em, take em." :D There a bit dusty, but all they need is cleaned and polished up.

Also scored a set of aluminum deep groove pulleys off another guy for 50 bucks. These were just what i was wanting to buy for my motor. This weekend, im going to one of my bone yards and pulling a manual steering gear of an S-10. All Ill need now is an aluminum alt pulley to match. The power steering is coming off.

parts6-06003.jpg

parts6-06001.jpg

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
dang i just gave away a manual s10 steering box... ill look around see if i have another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor