Some serious badass s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquirrelMaster28

Apprentice
Sep 7, 2009
Look at what a Stud my cat Duke is.

Now you might be saying "SquirrelMaster, do you really need to post a picture of you badass cat in the general topic forum and not the off topic section?"

My response to that, Absolutely I do, you guys needed to see this photo of my cat. Am I just really bored? Maybe. Or is it that my cat is so awesome he needed his own thread. Let me know if you I should put up a link to his facebook fan page so you guys can become fans.

38083310024_large.jpg

yeah but can he do this?

n1137383270_30255251_3169.jpg

My dog is more bad *ss, he will eat your cat :lol: If you can't tell, I am not a big fan of cats :mrgreen:

dan2286 said:
My dog is more bad *ss, he will eat your cat :lol: If you can't tell, I am not a big fan of cats :mrgreen:

Dukes no mere Cat, his father was an ordinary house cat and his mother was a wild Kodiak bear. The picture doesn't show Duke's true size. He weights a buck 50 of pure beef. He would most likely rape your dog. 😀
'

(written in the best steve martin/inspector clueseau accent I could muster)

"MY KITTIE LAUGHS AT DUKE'S GENERAL DIRECTION!"
DarinsPics066.jpg

seriously though, Duke'd get his groove on here, my 2 cats would love on him to death!

I think my cat Butterball has you beat:

IMG_1390.jpg

🙂

i don't have a picture yet, I'll try to get one tomorrow of my cat... but I just had to respond now...
Dudes, this has to be the most awesomest thread ever posted in the history of awesome car forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor