Stock Radio

Roput69

n00b
Aug 13, 2023
I have a 88 Cutlass Supreme Brougham and my stock radio went out. Well it still plays one station but I can't change it and the radio isn't illuminated. Do you think this could be a fuse? I really want to keep the stock radio

Attachments

• cut4.jpg
    cut4.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 44

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You want a radio or radio with cassette, or cassette and equalizer?....be more specific.

If you want a bolt-in radio only...I'm not sure if later models had different plugs or not. I know they make adapter plugs. Anyway...

Used with cassette

Likely will fit, with equalizer/cassette. A bit dirty though.

If they work, great, I know nothing about any of these.

mwjoyce78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 10, 2018
New Hampshire
I have a 88 Cutlass Supreme Brougham and my stock radio went out. Well it still plays one station but I can't change it and the radio isn't illuminated. Do you think this could be a fuse? I really want to keep the stock radio
I used a company I believe in LA that refurbished mine completely. Pretty cost effective and fairly quick. Corvette Radios.

If that’s of interest I can post the telephone number.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor