Submit your photos for the 2025 GBF Calendar!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
Submit your photos for the 2025 GBF Calendar!

DO NOT SUBMIT IN THIS THREAD!!!

Use the media gallery section, link is right here. Click the "add media" button to upload your pic(s).

(if you have trouble uploading your pic(s) to the gallery, please chime in here in this thread so I can fix it!)

You can submit as many photos as you like, but you'll only be shown once in the calendar, so spamming the gallery isn't recommended. Pick your best photos and use those. I'd like to go a different route and put as many cars as possible into the mix for this one. We'll see how this goes.

PLEASE submit FULL resolution images. Small/Low Res images do not print well.

Not sure how long I'll leave submissions open for, but round about September sometime I imagine I'll start putting it together. I'll update this thread with more information.

(by submitting your pix here, you agree that GBF can use them later for other purposes. i.e. site graphics, t-shirt designs, etc.)

Again, DO NOT Submit your pics in this thread!! This is for information only!!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor