tail lights wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the rear lights??? I was out checking all the lights in preparation for driving the buick again after a while of sitting around. When I turn on the headlights, I get the headlights and front marker/corner lights, but no taillights. The brake lights work when i hit the brakes, and the reverse lights work but no dice on the taillights. I'm pretty sure the connector in the trunk is the culprit. I pulled it apart and looked at it and the terminals are kinda corroded looking. I cleaned them all up but it still doesnt work. Can anyone let me know what wires are for the taillights (I don't have a multimeter until tomorrow when I get to the shop)

Thanks

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor