Tansmission question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadorf90

n00b
Apr 28, 2010
Lawrenceburg, IN
I have a 350 turbo and a 400 trannys. Im using they 350 fro my 85 Monte Carlo ss. My question is will a 400 torque convert work on the 350 with no harm done to motor or transmission. The motor and transmission just got re built, but the guy gave me wrong torque converter fro the 350. the shaft that slides in to torque convert is about an inch to long for torque converter.
thanks
sadorf90

TH350's and TH400's can use the same convertor.

sadorf90 said:
...transmission just got re built, but the guy gave me wrong torque converter fro the 350...

Why does it seem like people are so afraid to go back to shops after they haven't made good on their work??

Take the thing back and have them give you the correct torque converter! You paid for it!

sadorf90 wrote:...transmission just got re built, but the guy gave me wrong torque converter fro the 350...

Why does it seem like people are so afraid to go back to shops after they haven't made good on their work??

Take the thing back and have them give you the correct torque converter! You paid for it!

I gotta agree with blake on this. Why the hell people are so afraid to go back to the shops after the fact is beyond me.

And please, next time double check your grammar and spelling. :roll: :mrgreen:

Blake442 said:
sadorf90 said:
...transmission just got re built, but the guy gave me wrong torque converter fro the 350...

What is it with people? :doh: Take it back, I'm sure the guy will make good. Of course, if he gives you a hard time shove the damn thing up his A$$!
:itchy:

RegalBegal said:
Blake442 said:
sadorf90 said:

What is it with people? :doh: Take it back, I'm sure the guy will make good. Of course, if he gives you a hard time shove the damn thing up his A$$!
:itchy:
X4

patmckinneyracing said:
sadorf90 wrote:...transmission just got re built, but the guy gave me wrong torque converter fro the 350...

I gotta agree with blake on this. Why the hell people are so afraid to go back to the shops after the fact is beyond me.

And please, next time double check your grammar and spelling. :roll: :mrgreen:

As for the spelling and grammer this is not an english class.. we are talking about car parts and I made a mistake and got into a hurry. If you need to correct everyones spelling and grammer maybe you should go to a school....

sadorf90 said:
As for the spelling and grammer this is not an english class.. we are talking about car parts and I made a mistake and got into a hurry. If you need to correct everyones spelling and grammer maybe you should go to a school....

:hijack:

:respect:

:rofl:

RegalBegal said:
sadorf90 said:

:hijack:

:respect:

:rofl:
lol-PAT, YOU GOT SMACKED 😀 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor