tazmobile supercharged cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty88

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 23, 2008
Williamsport, PA
I wanted to share my car show experience from last weekend. A local fast food joint holds a car show the first saturday of every month. As i was walking around checking things out, i notice a 87-88 olds 442 or thats what the door said. Then i see a big weiand blower sitting on top of a sbc. The guy runs up to my dad and i and starts spouting facts off at us, 383, headers, supercharged, blah blah blah. About this time i notice the tasmanian devil all over the car and tazmobile really big on the trunk. As i'm looking the car over, my dad, who has a procharged camaro, ask how much boost the guy is making. The guy answers 1-3, however much i adjust it to from in the car. We look at him wondering what sort of mad max magic he has going on, then he shows us the knob in his car that adjust the boost, its a msd boost timing master control box. I turn around and leave as my dad tries explaining hes wrong. I love when people just buy cars and have no clue what they bought. Picture this tazmobile lines up against a pesky mustang. they take off, the mustang starts pulling ahead so the guy in the tazmobile starts turning his "boost" up and down trying to edge him out. :shock: I thought you guys would enjoy this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor