Ten reasons to have a race car as your daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryer1979

Apprentice
Oct 10, 2007
The Sticks, Ca.
www.myspace.com
1: The roll cage is a perfect place to hang your dry-cleaning

2: You can practice transbrake launches at stoplights

3: There really is a great way to drown out the thumping bass from the honda next to you

4: Wheelie bars double as curb feelers

5: Gotta love the "lift and separate" effect the five point harnesses have on the female anatomy.

6: If it is true that your car is an extention of your manhood, you've got 555 cu. inches

7: All life-forms are sucked into the dominator before having a chance of hitting the windsheild

8: The 3 foot tall pro-stock scoup is easily spotted in a parking lot

9: Window netting is an effective way to repel mosquitoes carrying the west nile virus

10: one word for tailgaters: parachute!

enjoy 😀

All life-forms are sucked into the dominator before having a chance of hitting the windsheild

I've got several more of these top ten lists that I will post from time to time. They always make me laugh. Some are so very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor