The Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustRocket

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Since the Cutlass will have to wait for awhile, I thought I should post some pics of the other cars
The '99 AWD Astro we've had for ten years now, 175k-ish miles, only ever replaced the water pump and
that crappy A/C line that's practically designed to break
Then of course, the Roadmaster. The original motor seized at 125, and was replaced with one from an F-Body(aluminum heads, high HP cam), it now sits a tad over 160k
One very dirty LT-1
And now the crown jewel, my brother's pile o' dog feces that was once an '86 IROC-Z28. Has a '69 350, that was carb'd, then TBI,
then carb'd, then TBI again, and now Carb'd again. Doesn't run, he's selling for $600 at the moment

Attachments

• VanBuickCamaro 001.JPG
    VanBuickCamaro 001.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 339
  • VanBuickCamaro 003.JPG
    VanBuickCamaro 003.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 351
  • VanBuickCamaro 009.JPG
    VanBuickCamaro 009.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 355
  • VanBuickCamaro 004.JPG
    VanBuickCamaro 004.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 347

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I used to hate my 03 AWD Safari but its been one hell of a reliable vehicle. Ive had it for 9 years and 160 thousand miles / 250 k kms. It pulls my boat, hauls 9 people with the benches in, 8' sheet of plywood / drywall with the doors closed. Works great as a passenger vehicle and a truck ! 1 Tuneup, 2 sets of tires, 3 sets of brakes, 2 sets of idler arms and a water pump. I figure its got at least another 3 years in it before the body goes soft

Tough trucks. Wish they would have re-designed them with a small v8 and kept making them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor