The new Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
I know its not an Abody but, Has anyone seen the tv ads for the new malibu? It looks better than the previous attempt.

yeah, the commercials are funny as hell. i think the body's really a impala.

79elky454ss said:
I know its not an Abody but, Has anyone seen the tv ads for the new malibu? It looks better than the previous attempt.
I haven't seen the 2008 yet but my 2006 Malibu SS doesn't look to shabby. It also has a 240hp v6. IT moves pretty good for a heavy car.
2487012_19_full.jpg

2487012_44_full.jpg

2487012_17_full.jpg

2487012_16_full.jpg

Yeah the new Malibu is looking good. And by far a step in the right direction. If only the CAFE standards didn't chop GM at the knees we'd be on our way to rear drive V8 Sedans again! 😢

I wouldn't buy one, but the commercials are funny as hell! Finally an automaker is willing to poke fun at it's own recent products. "Coming soon: The Malibu you can't ignore". I especially like the one with the bank robbers in the getaway Malibu. The cops pull up, ignore them like they did not exist and run in the bank, then they drive away.

malibu

hell yea 😛 the bank comercial is way better than the ditsy broad than ran into the parked car twice.

Re: malibu

79malibu said:
hell yea 😛 the bank comercial is way better than the ditsy broad than ran into the parked car twice.

That car was of all things a 97-99 Olds Cutlass (rebadged 97-99 Malibu). Oh the irony!!!!

Chevyman85 said:
Yeah the new Malibu is looking good. And by far a step in the right direction. If only the CAFE standards didn't chop GM at the knees we'd be on our way to rear drive V8 Sedans again! 😢
That would be cool!! Rear drive and a full frame would be extra nice 🙂 Then we could drag race them or make nice street machines like the old ones!!

mcsslover1987 said:
Chevyman85 said:
That would be cool!! Rear drive and a full frame would be extra nice 🙂 Then we could drag race them or make nice street machines like the old ones!!

I agree.... GM needs to get their heads out of their asses and make the rear wheel drive again. If chrysler can do it with their 300's, magnum's and chargers, then i personally feel that the new monte carlo's & gp' should be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor