the newest newbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey

Greasemonkey
Dec 6, 2007
Ontario Canada
Welcome, wagons are kool, some of the latest ones posted up here are especially sweet and well done .

Let's see yours eh.

-whitey

Apr 3, 2009
Winnipeg,MB Canada
whitey said:
Welcome, wagons are kool, some of the latest ones posted up here are especially sweet and well done .

Let's see yours eh.

-whitey
im not shure how to add my pic to my main pic but i did add a pic to my photo album..

DelOhio

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2009
Delaware, Ohio
canadianjuggalo said:
whitey said:

Let's see yours eh.

-whitey
im not shure how to add my pic to my main pic but i did add a pic to my photo album..
Check you inbox in about twenty min and I'll send you directions and a link that you need to copy and paist into your "signiture" box within your profile options.

Welcome to the sight 8)

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
We generally respect everyone on this site, no matter what G Body they drive, or other cars they like to play with. The only exception generally is cars that are lifted to just fit giant wheels under them, but even in that case we allow for the difference of opinion. We gave the people with those cars their own section so that they would have a place to discuss that style without derision. Basically, this is an open forum. We do ask though that non G body automotive topics are placed in General Discussion, and Political and other hot topics are posted in Off Topic. The Off Topic was created for those of us who like political discussions so that people who do not wish to discuss that sort of thing here didn't need to see it if they chose not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor