The SmartAss Burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
Its a friday night during summer and i decided to spend a weekend at my buddys house.So its about 10:30-11pm and my buddy lives in a little village about 3 miles from town and this village is sparsely populated by the way,no cars even remotely drive up there.I get there (in my cutlass of course) and he comes outside and we go for a quick ride around the block because he's never rode in my cutlass before.My friend tends to bust me about cars (especially mine)even though i know more about cars and engines than him and so awhile now hes always been a bit of a smartass about how slow my cutlass is (even though he's never rode in it).So I get to the beginning of the block finally,the road is about 1/8th long,it was at night like i said and no one was around to see this.So i stop in the middle of the road,I say to him "200 Horspower?",I preload the car to a good rpm,GUN IT! and all of a sudden the car peels out while taking off,goes sideways and feels like it went posi on because of it going sideways.I was about as stunned as he was that my cutlass actually burnt out like that from a stop and even questioning if it really did spin posi(because my cutlass is a one wheel wonder).We get back to the house I park the car for the night and we walk back to the spot were i burnt out.Well It turns out i did lay a positraction,sideways burnout;about 24 feet long,felt pretty good that my cutlass did that but like every story there's a twist,i drove slowy through a watered down road before the burnout :blam: what a bummer,I didnt even know i hit the water,i thought it was all motor.Ah well

^^Yeah, Didn't realize you were in PA. I'm in Erie.

just goes to show you, a little horse power goes along way, even if you do hit the "waterbox"on the way 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor