Theres no place like home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring Break '92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 1, 2008
Howdy ya'll. I just registered. When I was a younger man, my first car was a cream white 84' Cut Supreme with the V6 and burgandy interior. My old man paid $600 for it. Many a party night were driven in that car with my arm around my girl right next to me on the bench seat. I was 17, and I wasnt even really all that into cars. I didnt take care of it like I should have and eventually all the sludge that built up in the engine locked the oil pump and killed it. After that, I got into Japanese cars, and learned how to work on cars with them. Became an auto technician later, did that for a few years while I hopped up Hondas and Nissans, turbocharging, spending lots of money. I drive a 91 Nissan 240SX now, turbo. Im not getting rid of it anytime soon, but I would LOVE to have another G Body Cutlass with a smallblock, some polished wheels, a little suspension work, and a nice paintjob sitting next to it in my driveway. I'm here to do all the learning and research I can, and hopefully one day I'll have something to show for it. Thanks for reading, I'll be lurking around.....

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site! you should find lots of useful information here. the cutlass seems to dominate on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor