Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Still lookin for them.

RanMan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2023
Annapolis, MD
Still lookin for them.
Hi Longroof, I have a pair of cubby doors for sale. They are from a grey interior wagon and are in very good condition. I don't have the key since they were a boneyard find. I've seen a good locksmith "impression" a key while I briefly worked in the trade so that's an option. I had to remove the entire panels from the car in order to carefully remove the doors. I've had these stored in my garage for nearly 25 years so they haven't been exposed to sun or the elements. There's no pitting on the knobs and all of the original hardware is included. The plastic hinges are in great condition with no splits. They likely didn't get much use. I'm aware that these are increasingly hard to find but all I ask is a fair offer. I have several pics and I'll attach one of them with this message. Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Randy

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_131559692.jpg
    IMG_20240506_131559692.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hi Longroof, I have a pair of cubby doors for sale. They are from a grey interior wagon and are in very good condition. I don't have the key since they were a boneyard find. I've seen a good locksmith "impression" a key while I briefly worked in the trade so that's an option. I had to remove the entire panels from the car in order to carefully remove the doors. I've had these stored in my garage for nearly 25 years so they haven't been exposed to sun or the elements. There's no pitting on the knobs and all of the original hardware is included. The plastic hinges are in great condition with no splits. They likely didn't get much use. I'm aware that these are increasingly hard to find but all I ask is a fair offer. I have several pics and I'll attach one of them with this message. Let me know what you think.
Thanks, Randy
Hi Randy,
Thank you for your reply back to me regarding the wagon rear cubby doors. They do appear to be in nice condition. Of course they will be re- painted in SEM burgundy interior color to match my interior.
Thank you for also providing the pics. I will send you a PM.

Thanks again,
Jack

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor