Wanting to redo chassis and suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjaffo

Apprentice
Jul 2, 2022
Monroe Wisconsin
Hey folks. I have a 1980 Elcamino that I'm working on. I bought a body bushing kit and bolts to tighten that up. I bought new upper and lower control arms for the rear along with braces. I also bought that triangulated piece for the front. Saving up for a QP nine inch. Want to do the Blazer brake upgrade on the front, but here in southern Wisconsin I just can't find 2wheel drive Blazers. I would buy new spindles, but the only thing I can find are 2 inch drop spindles. Does anybody know where I can get a set of spindles? I plan to put new a-arms and springs in along with a new sway bar so I would like to have all the parts needed to do it in one shot. All this is being done so I can safely put a big block in it and not hurt the car. Does anybody have a set of Blazer spindles they might want to part with?

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Guy on here sells them. Heard many good things about him JAMCAR223

Reactions: 3 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Thumbs-up. He harvests them from 2WD 98-02 Texas Blazers. Packs them in a one-price USPS box to any US zip code. PM him with a BOLO.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor