What rims are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antsu

n00b
Oct 12, 2021
Hi.

Dreams came true. I finally got my 455 Cutlass Supreme after a long search, not many of them are available here because I live in Finland. Of course, modifications to the car had to start immediately.

I was thinking of putting US-Mags Desperado 22"/ 24" wheels in the car, these are the only "reasonably priced" big rims I found. There are not many alternatives because after the freight to Finland, customs duties and VAT, the amount starts to be quite huge even for those one-piece Desperado rims.
I browsed the internet for other possible options and came across those rims that are in the car in the picture, my car is partly the same color and I think those rims look great. Would anyone have any idea what rims those are?

- Antsu

Attachments

• j.JPG
    j.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Cograts on you're 455 Cutlass. Glad to hear your dream came true! Nice to see other G Body owners from across the pond. I don't know what wheels those are, but good luck with your search. Post some pics of your Cutlass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor