What size are these wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
Found this picture on the internet with no info. Anyone know the car? I'm guessing they are 20's?

montecarloss.jpg

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Found this picture on the internet with no info. Anyone know the car? I'm guessing they are 20's?

View attachment 47978
I have 18's on my car, and they're definitely bigger than mine. I'd say you're right, they look like 20's to me.
Maybe if you get lucky, that will be a member's car on here and he can verify for you.

ko84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2016
I would agree unless they put short coils on it like a set of eibach pro tour

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
I don't think he's on here. But he is on Instagram. His name is @Folks62.

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
I'm not on Instagram. Would like to know what size tires also. Wanting to do something with my monte carlo.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
I looked on instagram and he says they are 20x8.5. Its lowered with springs and drop spindles.

junkyard junky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 12, 2016
Thanks for the info. I did some measuring and was thinking that 8.5 inch wide was about as wide to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor