CUTLASS What would I search for for these?

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
I am assuming that the 1985 Cutlass had a plastic cover that went over these. Does anyone know where to find two? Both of mine are gone. Not really sure what to search for on the interwebs as I just keep finding full seatbelts.
1000009889.jpg

My guess is unless you can come up with part numbers for that specific part and someone's got some NOS laying around (not sure they were but I can look later in catalog) you might be stuck to buy entire belt assembly used or trudge through local pick a parts if available?

They prolly would be paint to match as well if they were available...🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: RICKDIZZLE
Those are/were not available separately that I've ever seen. Usually an entire seat belt assembly was the "fix". The only "cover" I've seen available separately was the paint to match upper pivot cover on the inside top of the B pillar. The one that looks like an Arby's potato cake but not as tasty. P/N 20097520.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor