Wheel Size (how big can i fit?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX
DrRansom442 said:
OK once again the front fenders are different on Regals and Montes ...what fits there may not fit a Cutlass.
i had the same wheels on my stock cutlass also. the fenders ARE a different shape but the clearance is not that much different. Besides 20's are not that big. 22's with the right tires will still fit a stock monte, cutty or a regal. Now if you put the sam size tires that come on the new chevy truck's with 20's of course they won't fit without rubbing. Just use common sence buddy :roll:

Robert

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2007
Germany
20"=no prob 8)

1979mc

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2008
Houston TX

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
1979mc said:
DrRansom442 said:
OK once again the front fenders are different on Regals and Montes ...what fits there may not fit a Cutlass.
i had the same wheels on my stock cutlass also. the fenders ARE a different shape but the clearance is not that much different. Besides 20's are not that big. 22's with the right tires will still fit a stock monte, cutty or a regal. Now if you put the sam size tires that come on the new chevy truck's with 20's of course they won't fit without rubbing. Just use common sence buddy :roll:

If the front end sags due to warn components they may rub a lot, or not fit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor