Wife's luggage got the Hurst treatment

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Forgot about this, but we went out of town for a wedding last month and the wife wanted to mark her bag she checks so at the carousel she can quickly identify it. Silver seems to be a super-popular bag color for some reason and the "clean look" wasn't getting it.

So she got me to add a few decal splashes to it. Now she can spot it from yards away. She's pleased as punch and I guarantee there's a 99.997% chance she'll have the only one that looks like it.

I first offered a Cadillac "V" flag and she said it might draw unwanted attention. Then, I suggested flowers. Hurst Power Flowers, a throwback from the 60s.

I made her some and she was tickled pink.

wifes luggage 1.jpg
wifes luggage 2.jpg

It was her idea to add mag wheels to the little gray discs.

Cragar SS never goes out of style. All 8 wheels got the same treatment. It's subtle but kinda cool.

wifes luggage 3.jpg

• Creative
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
shoulda done spinners on the wheels :ROFLMAO:

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
Outta sight!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
That gave me a good idea that I should do mine. It's just like hers, but all black. I admit, it's not always easy to spot your own bag immediately unless it stands out.

I still have a couple of OEM power flower stickers I got from somewhere a million years ago, but they shrunk. I think all of them did. Like these originals...

HurstPower Flower Stickers.jpg

So....

No mag wheels (If I did, it'd be SSIIIs), but I am going to adorn it with something a bit different.

Hurst luggage decals.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor