window motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2010
i need help installing a new motor ive never did a window motor change... the one in there now is getting ready to die on me, i took off the panels to the door and it seemed impossible to get to the motor...i really dont want to pay big bucks to get it installed if i could get some kind of instructions to do it...i would appreciate it alot, thanks

86Olds442

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Nov 24, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
lilredss0287 said:
i need help installing a new motor ive never did a window motor change... the one in there now is getting ready to die on me, i took off the panels to the door and it seemed impossible to get to the motor...i really dont want to pay big bucks to get it installed if i could get some kind of instructions to do it...i would appreciate it alot, thanks

I changed mine. There are 'bumps' over where the bolt are to change the motor. You need a dremel tool or possibly a good drill to get to them. There are three. Look at where the motor is and you should 'see' them. Good luck!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor