CUTLASS Windshield trim clips?

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
What's up fellas! I am replacing my windshield trim and have a few broken clips. Does anyone know for sure what the proper ones are to get to replace them. Figure I will get all new ones as these are old as can be. Thank you!
1000008327.jpg

Found these on Amazon and can get em here Monday. You guys think they will work or should I go something more "name brand"

Last edited:
You could check out your local body shop supply/ They would usually carry Aveco clips. Bring one of your old clips with you. I have found that they can vary slightly in size.

Reactions: 1 users
You could check out your local body shop supply/ They would usually carry Aveco clips. Bring one of your old clips with you. I have found that they can vary slightly in size.
Good call. I live in a small town and called my local Autozone, Napa and Orielly to no avail...we have a couple auto paint shops..I can try them for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Good call. I live in a small town and called my local Autozone, Napa and Orielly to no avail...we have a couple auto paint shops..I can try them for sure.
Had to go to the store so stopped at Napa and looked in their fastener book. Sure enough I found exactly what I needed. Guy on the phone clearly didn't know what I needed or actually check lol. Here is the part for anyone else who may need them. They are $9.49 for a pack of 14. Napa part#665-1120
😁
1000008339.jpg

1000008340.jpg

1000008341.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Good score. Glad it worked out for you.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor