Windshield Wiper Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig85006

n00b
May 24, 2014
Hello.

I have a 1987 Buick Regal T-Type, and I am having wiper issues. The wiper arms only come up a few inches, won't go the full range of motion. I thought the problem was due to a missing bolt and bushing, which would allow the motor to move too much. However, since replacing it and making sure the motor is secure, I am still experiencing the same problem. I am really at a loss a to what the issue could be.

Are there any G-body experts in Phoenix, AZ that'd be willing to come look at my issue in person? The car is in Glendale off Olive Ave and 65th Ave, next to Glendale Community College.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Craig Lambert
[email protected]

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
You might consider getting a hold of Nick Micale at arizonagn.com he has a pretty solid rep as a great guy in the Turbo Regal circles.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Can you move them by hand the full range of motion. I had an accel super coil a few years ago that i didnt notice till it happened but the wiper arms under the hood were hitting the coil making them only go half way across the windshield so i switched to a stock style coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor