Wow! Suprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperSS

n00b
Jan 1, 2012
Ok so I bought my current Gbody a few years ago. Its a 1986 Monte SS. It was originally maroon on maroon. I'm looking at changing that to black on black. At first I was gonna just drive it in the condition its in. But I started making a list, amazing how a small list gets soooo big sooo quick. A had already planned on carpet and interior dye. But now I'm adding window felts and weather stripping, all of it, as well as the detail peices. I'm trying to make it my own but also want to do what it needs. I have zero experience with weatherstripping install especially on the t-tops. Any advice would be great. I want to do as much as I can myself without having to go to a shop. Also any advice or ideas on front bucket swaps? I want more performance style seating up front like camaro or vette, but any other ideas for swap ins? Any help and advice will be greatly appreceated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor