Year One Sucks

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
So over 2 weeks ago I bought the exhaust manifolds from them. I still have not received any shipping info. But they took my money. I call them after 2 hours on hold I hang up done this twice. No response to emails. I'm at the point I don't want the manifolds anymore. Anyone else run into this problem

In the 90s, they used to have people that knew their stuff. Then, as the years went on, and computerized crap got more and more prevalent, where you ended up with keyboard jockeys not knowing their azz from a hole in the ground, it got to where you had to ask for certain people to get questions answered and a high probability of getting what you wanted. Then, those guys left and the people you had left were ones that couldn't tell you what was inside a PBJ sandwich.

Now? I couldn't tell you. I haven't bought anything from them in going on 20 years. They used to sell a bunch of 68-72 GM parts back in the day. I got fenders, door skins and taillights, and other GM junk from them. GM wrappers with a Year One sticker stuck on them. Now? Who knows?

Reactions: Rktpwrd
Already called the bank so I'll wait to see what the outcome is.
That's good to know 69hurstolds. First and last time I deal with them lesson learned.

Reactions: xcookpac

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor