You ok, David???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Sheep

Master Mechanic
Sep 24, 2010
Waynesville, Ohio
Looks like Louisville got hit pretty hard with a storm tonight. Tornadoes, hail, high winds. Just missed us, but did some damage in Indiana and northern Kentucky.

Stay safe.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, I also heard something to the effect of bad storms and tornadoes approaching the Louisville area...
Hope you and yours are fine, David. Let us know how you're doing.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Hope he's ok too. But I dnt think Louisville actually got hit, the areas that got hit was in marysville, pekin, and henryville, (all in southern indiana, near louisville) that got hit in the Louisville area. I been watching the louisville news channel and from what I've seen, the ville didn't get hit. All of the towns that got hit bad were anywhere from 45 mins-lil over hour south of me..so it kinda hit home. May all those families be blessed.

Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor