Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VW New Beetle (1997+)

• Mazda Miata (Any)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mitsubishi eclipse (any year), neons, and cant forget those little scion tC (does that stand for Tin Can? ) LOL

Oooh... mustn't forget the Ford Probe and Hyundai Accent. I know a bunch of Accents... girls own all of them.

Furtrader said:
Honda Civic Del Sol and Smart cars definitely have ovaries.

What about the smart car with the boosa engine in it, the GSX 1300 i think is what its called. You can see the video's on YouTube.

Yeah I voted for the VW Beetle, I personally know a 40 year old man that drives a red non-turbo'd 03 Beetle and I constantly rag on him, and he is a manager of a large body shop in MI so I know he could drive something else.

The only way I would rock a New Beetle is if it was VERY cheap ($1,000 or less) and had the turbo diesel and a 5 speed trans. A case of Wal Mart's cheapest flat black paint would do wonders for reducing the chic car factor. I admit that the Miata can be made cool, but to me the front end just makes it look like a 4 wheeled penis. Especially white 1st gen ones. From the bulge on the hood to the way the grille opens it just looks like one. My favorite one I have ever seen was in Sport Compact Car. It was powered by a 13B Rotary ( Why didn't Mazda do this?) and had fat Cobra style flares and huge wheels and tires. It just looked nasty and is the one Miata I would not mind owning as is.

(P.S., the fact that no one has really complained about this thread shows just how much of a sausage fest this forum really is...:lol🙂

I voted the beetle. But I personally feel that hondas shoulda been on their.... really dont matter what model.... I always said "hondas are like tampons..... every pu$$y's got one" 😀

As for the miata and the mini.... those cars are quick out of the box and are ALMOST respectable! the Beetle..... well i feel they are just plain GAY!!!!!

Well, you CAN get a fairly quick New Beetle with the same 1.8t engine seen in the Audi A4, Golf GTi, Passat and Jetta. Still is gay tho...

i believe the MINI is complelely respectable and i would have no issue driving one besides the fact in an accident it would get completely wrecked

redsx2434 said:
i believe the MINI is complelely respectable and i would have no issue driving one besides the fact in an accident it would get completely wrecked

agreed. especially one of the little supercharged ones...no way would i give up the cutlass for one though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor