Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Ontari-OH-MY!
1. I love that there are four racing seats! My kids would LOVE this in Daddy's wagon!
2. I like the wheels - who is the vendor, what is the size/backspacing?
3. Interior photos are so much easier with no windshield.
4. Welding, lying on a cardboard creeper, in the rain, with the patio umbrella for cover.
5. Also hauls (a few) groceries, in the bin behind the fuel cell...

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Wicked Garage looks like a do-anything kind of place. I dream of being able to do 1/100th of what they appear to do all day long.

http://www.wickedgarage.com/

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
ssn696 said:
Wicked Garage looks like a do-anything kind of place. I dream of being able to do 1/100th of what they appear to do all day long.

http://www.wickedgarage.com/

Well holy crap... they are in my backyard! Might have to stop by to say hi.

johnnie13

n00b
Sep 10, 2014
ssn696 said:
Ontari-OH-MY!
1. I love that there are four racing seats! My kids would LOVE this in Daddy's wagon!
2. I like the wheels - who is the vendor, what is the size/backspacing?
3. Interior photos are so much easier with no windshield.
4. Welding, lying on a cardboard creeper, in the rain, with the patio umbrella for cover.
5. Also hauls (a few) groceries, in the bin behind the fuel cell...

Hi the wheels are centerlines that I had painted 17x8 all around 4 inch backspace
The little bin behind fuel-cell holds the Odyssey gell cell battery and the jack ,sorry no pics.
It also has a battery kill switch going through the bumper!! The 4 racing seats was the plan from the start
The cage was built so the cross braces would not interfere with back seat leg room. Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor