1987 Grand National stolen twice in two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
The sheriff’s office received tips from several people who saw the Buick on the road, he said. “A number of people saw the car … Monday morning and [called in] and said that car had no reason to be out in the middle of winter,” Coulter said. “They almost took it [personally] that they had this thing out.”

sounds like some of our g-body bretheren saw this out there!:eek:

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
Minnesota in February with roads white in salt, A black collector car out on the roads really draws attention. And not in a good way.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I like it! glad they reported it seeing as they are rare on a normal summer day much less in a winter day!

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
One of my desired cars for the collection. I like the name Blue Earth County! So...we can conclude mushroom use way back then when they named these areas! Just a thought!

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Hopefully they gave it a wash after they got it back

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Thats a little far, dont you think. A good spraydown and good as new.
Im guessing you have never seen a Minnesota car in the spring.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor